Monday, February 25, 2008
Weird Theologian Trivia...
Okay... a very short quiz... no prize except for the bragging rights...
1. Which famous theologian introduced Henri de Lubac to shark-fin soup in a Parisian Chinese restaurant?
2. Which Father of the Church suffered from haemorrhoids?
3. Which figure in the Early Church was prevented from handing himself over for martyrdom by his mother? How did she stop him?
4. Which medieval spiritual writer was prominent in the court of the Scottish King before becoming a monk?
5. Which Doctor of the Church craved fish on his deathbed?
Answers/Guesses welcome in the comments box. Alternatively, post your own piece of weird theologian-trivia. (And by that I mean weird trivia about theologians rather than trivia about weird theologians.)